Wireless Solar Siren
The ES-S8A is an outdoor siren powered by a free and unlimited energy: the sun. Thanks to its solar panels, the ES-S8A does not need to be plugged: it is entirely powered by solar energy and its chargeable batteries. The ES-S8A is entirely powered by solar energy and can run for up to 40 days without sunshine, thanks to the built-in backup battery.
For Secual Security Systems
The ES-S8A is solar-powered, it resists to rain and delivers up to 100 dB, which makes it the perfect accessory to increase the efficiency of your alarm system where you cannot pull a cable.
…or Standalone System
Connected to an eTIGER sensor
Build a basic and efficient alarm system with zero cable. The only thing you need for that is to connect this ES-S8A to an eTIGER remote control and at least one sensor (door/window contact, motion sensor, etc.).
- Can be used as:
- An additional siren, connected to an existing alarm system (eTIGER SECUAL alarms)
- A standalone alarm system (supports up to 20 accessories)
- Radio-frequency: 433 MHz
- Transmission distance: up to 80 m
- Volume: 100 dB (at 1m, with fully charged battery)
- Strobe light
- Power supply: 1 solar panel (154.5 x 69.5 x 3.2mm), 5V / 60 mA
- Current (alarm): < 200 mA
- Current (standby): < 3 mA
- Backup battery: 18650 3.7V 2200 mAh
- Battery charging time: around 44h (depending on insolation)
- Operating conditions: -10° C ~ 55° C, ≤ 80% humidity
- Dimensions: 162 x 182 x 65 mm
- Weight: 650 g