The return of a device to our After-Sales Service implies the full agreement of the terms and conditions hereinafter. These terms and conditions may be changed without prior notice by eTIGER EUROPE.
1.1. These terms and conditions of After-Sales Service apply to the after-sale service provided for eTIGER-branded items or any other item sold by eTIGER EUROPE.
If a client detects an irregularity in the functioning of an eTIGER-branded product, seeks technical assistance or faces issues with the use of an eTIGER product, he can search for an immediate solution on our website (www.etiger.com/eu) or contact our After-Sales Service by email on email@example.com
3.1. Warranty period. The contractual warranty period of our products is fixed at 1 (one) year. The warranty period runs from the date of purchase indicated on the invoice.
3.2. Conditions. eTIGER EUROPE After-Sales Service will accept defective product(s) in the scope of warranty coverage at the sole condition that a request for return has been made to and confirmed by eTIGER EUROPE. eTIGER EUROPE will confirm acceptance of the return by sending a Return Label by email.
To request a return as part of the product warranty, the client shall fill in and submit the contact form at the following address: http://etiger.com/eu/support/technical-support.
3.3. Required documentation. eTIGER EUROPE After-Sales Service will accept defective product(s) in the scope of warranty coverage at the sole condition that the defect has been clearly defined, and upon reception of the following documents:
– A copy of the invoice, indicating the date of purchase, the type of product, the serial number, the name of the reseller, and
– The Return Label provided by eTIGER EUROPE After-Sales Service indicating the RMA number and the date of RMA approval, and
– if the return of the product is made to the reseller: the Return Label issued by the reseller to the client, indicating the date acceptance of the return by the reseller’s After-Sales Service.
3.4. Warranty exclusions. eTIGER EUROPE warranty shall not apply:
– To accessories such as but not limited to cables, batteries;
– To normal wear of the product;
– In case of repair or intervention on the product by any unauthorized personnel or any person outside eTIGER EUROPE After-Sales Service ;
– To shocks or damaged occured during transportation directly or indirectly linked to the product’s warranty;
– To the installation or use of the product in contradiction with technical and safety standards, notably a use of the product in contradiction with the guidelines indicated in the product’s user manual and safety instructions;
– To failures, defects, flaws caused by clogging, corrosion, rust, drought, humidity, excessive temperatures, sand or dust, oxidization.
4. Warranty of repairs
4.1. Repairs, modifications or replacements of defective parts during the warranty period do not extend the warranty period.
5.1. Fees. The shipping fees for returned products will be shared as described hereinafter:
– Shipping fees for the return of defective products to eTIGER EUROPE After-Sales Service will be borne by the client.
– Shipping fees for the delivery of repaired or exchanged products to the client’s address will be borne by eTIGER EUROPE.
5.2. Conditions. The product(s) must be returned in its original package with its accessories (cables, AC adapter, etc.), unless expressly advised otherwise. In case of repair, if the client has kept the original packaging, the client must make sure to pack the product safely. The returned product is shipped at the client’s own risk.
The name, address, telephone number, email address and RMA number must be indicated on the parcel containing the returned product.
5.3. No handing-in or pick up of returned products is allowed in eTIGER EUROPE premises.
6.1. Reseller with internal After-Sales Service. The end-customer shall return the defective product to the After-Sales Service of the reseller where the product has been purchased, so to allow the take back of the product by the reseller.
6.2. Reseller without internal After-Sales Service. The end-customer shall return the defective product to eTIGER EUROPE After-Sales Service according to the paragraph 3.2 of these terms and conditions.
7. Return management
7.1. Upon reception of the return request and if the product is in the scope of warranty, eTIGER EUROPE will send a Return Label to the client within 10 (ten) working days. The Return Label comes as a document to print out and affix on and inside the parcel containing the returned product.
7.2. Address. Every product return must be made within 15 (fiften) days upon reception by the client of the return confirmation by eTIGER EUROPE After Sales Service and sent to the address indicated on the Return Label by eTIGER EUROPE After -Sales Service.
7.3. Registration. Any device received by eTIGER After-Sales Service will be subject to a digital registration in our system.
Any product returned incomplete (without packaging, without accessory essential to its proper functioning such as but not limited to remote controls, AC adapter, battery) will be subject to a deduction of at least 10% per missing item on the credit note, if applicable.
7.4. In the event of one returned product not complying with the return request or one of the return conditions not being respected, the product will be returned to the client at his expense.
7.5. If the returned product is found to be flawless, eTIGER After-Sales Service will charge the client a $40 amount for the performance of technical tests.
The shipping fees for the return of a flawless product to the client are to be borne by the client. eTIGER EUROPE will store flawless or improperly returned products for a maximum period of 1 (one) month. After this period, eTIGER EUROPE reserves the right to destroy the products.
7.6. Diagnosis. Upon reception of the returned product by our After-Sales Service, a diagnosis of failure is established. If the product is still in the scope of warranty, it will be repaired, exchanged (according to availabilities), or a credit note will be issued. The issuance of a credit note only applies to the products purchased directly from eTIGER EUROPE.
7.7. Duration of repair. eTIGER EUROPE commits to repair, exchange, or issue a credit note for the returned product as fast as it is possible. The average duration for a repair or an exchange is 15 (fifteen) working days. However, this duration is given for information purpose only and shall not give rise to any compensation of any sort in case this duration would be exceeded.
7.8. Tracking. If the client wishes to obtain updates on the repair of a returned product, his request must be sent by email on firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the email the RMA number of his return.
8. Claims The product, even if delivered free of charge, is shipped at the recipient’s own risk. eTIGER EUROPE shall not be responsible for any damage or loss that occured during transportation. Risk transfer occurs at the pick up of the goods by the transporter at eTIGER EUROPE’s premises.
Upon reception of the goods, the recipient shall check the goods and, if a product is found missing or damaged, issue a reservation.
The recipient shall notify by registered letter the transporter of any damage or loss noted upon reception of the goods within 2 (two) working days following the reception of the goods, and claim the damaged or missing goods to the transporter.